Understanding Grand Crus (Private booking only, please enquire)
|A great way to begin to understand France’s Grand Crus. In 2 hours we will cover the hierarchical distinctions in crus, what changes in different AOC’s, what distinguishes a 1er or Grand Cru from other wines in the same AOC.
We will taste a comparison in each region with a guided explanation of each. Discover how to choose your next bottle of exceptional wine.
The 5 benefits of this course:
- How the “Grand Cru” systems work. (yes, there is more than one!)
- What differs between regions? And why.
- Taste 6 Grands Crus wines from different regions.
- An interactive course where exchange is encouraged.
- Offered in French or English.
We can work together to select the wines you will taste, focus on specific regions or make other changes to meet your reqirements. All of our courses can be customised to your needs, whether for private groups or professionals (minimum 9 people). Contact us by phone, mail or drop by to discuss your needs.