Master class Champagne
The most complete course on Champagne offered. Created exclusively by us, over 2 days you will touch on everything there is to see, smell, and taste in Champagne!|
Day 1 is a classroom day in either Paris or Epernay, covering the history of Champagne, its foundations as a wine, the region’s geology and different climates, and a side-by-side tasting of different champagnes.
Day 2 is in the vines, with visits to wine makers in at least 3 different regions to cover their terroir, wine making and stylistic choices. A group lunch is included on day 2.
A celebratory Champagne dinner in Reims on day 2 is optional (but encouraged)!
This course requires no previous experience or knowledge. Both amateurs and professionals wil benefit from the academic and practical side of this class.
The 5 benefits from this course:
- A theoretical and practical discovery of champagne
- Learn about the most famous wine in the world.
- At least 25 champagnes tasted in 2 days.
- This is a fully participatory course, from the tasting to the vineyard exploration .
- While this course is usually offered in English, a French class can be arranged. Please inquire.